Plastic Acrylic Sphere
Make beautiful round shapes for breasts, shoulders, knees, helmets and more out of materials like Worbla, Thibra, Sintra and EVA foam with our acrylic spheres.
Price is for 1 sphere.
See below for more info and a video.
- Shipped within 24 hours*
- Returnable within 30 days
- Personal customer service
- More information? Contact us about this product
- Add to comparison list
HOW TO MAKE ROUND SHAPES WITH THERMOPLASTICS LIKE WORBLA
Basicly all you need to make round shapes like breast cup holders out of Worbla is an acrylic sphere, release wax (like Vaseline), scissor, heatgun and a sheet of Worbla.
- Heat up a sheet of approx 20 x 40 cm of Worbla with the heatgun and fold the Worbla so you get a 20 x 20 cm double layer of Worbla.
- The double layer of Worbla is needed to it doesn't tear so easily when you will stretch it over the sphere.
- Put release wax on on the topside of 1 half sphere, so the Worbla doesn't stick to the acrylic sphere.
- Heat up your double layer of Worbla and when it is really flexible put it on top of the acrylic sphere.
- Gently press down and kindly stretch the Worbla over the sphere untill you are happy with the result.
- Repeat the upper steps for the other breast cup holder.
TUTORIAL VIDEO ABOUT MAKING BREAST CUP HOLDERS WITH WORBLA
This video from Kamui Cosplay is in German, but you can enable the english subtitles if needed. If you are in need of more detailed instructions we highly recommend buying the cosplay tutorial books of Kamui Cosplay.
What our customers say