HOW TO USE
You can apply straight to foam surfaces (you may want to heat seal first), but you can also apply to almost any surface including Worbla, Sintra, polystryrene, wood & fabrics.
- Hexflex Clear can be mixed with Amsterdam Acrylic Paints to gain a specific colour/effect.
- Hexflex Colours can be mixed together to acheive the desired colour.
- Hexflex can be thinned with water as required, to the desired viscosity. Can be thinned enough be put through an airbrush.
- Apply in thin coats
- Allow 3hrs between coats* (at room temperature)
- Allow 12hrs for full cure of final coat* (at room temperature)
*Please note: drying times can be considerably improved (20-30mins) with a gentle hot air source (heat gun or hair drier ect). Drying times are estimates and may be quicker or slower depending on local conditions.