ABOUT THE CONTACT LENSES
- Contains 2 lenses per package
- Not included: Lens case, cleaning solution (sold seperately)
- Replacement: Up to 3 months after first use
- Various powers: Not available
Check your look with the ColourVue Mirror App on: Android & iOS
HOW TO INSERT YOUR COLOURVUE COLORED CONTACT LENSES
- Wash your hands and make sure they are dry.
- Remove the lens from the lens case and rinse it clean with the cleaning solution to remove any pollution.
- When inserting the right eye lens, place the lens on the top of the index finger of your right hand.
- Make sure the lens on you index finger looks like a bowl with the edges going inward (see image below).
- Look forward and use the fingers on your other hand to hold the upper right eyelid so you can not blink.
- Look up and use the middle finger of your right hand to pull your lower eyelid down.
- Place the lens on the lower white part of your eye.
- Gently let loose both of your eyelids.
- Look down and close your eyes for a moment, the lens will automatically position itself.
- Repeat the above steps for your left eye, but replace the word "right" with left ofcourse.